Wednesday, 31 July 2013

A Change Is A' Comin...

I'm currently halfway through setting up a Website/Studio were things are going start changing for me. I feel the last few years have given me enough practise and I'm now finally settled within my working materials and my direction. This Studio/Web Page won't just have random workings and practises like this Blog has been plastered with. This new page will see me really focus on key areas of personal interest for me. My work will now be totally focused driven, with purpose and specific goals to aim for. I will still use this Blog for random practises and workings, but my uploads wont be as frequent. My future work will be spread across Comic Book Work, Editorial Illustrations, Urban Design (bmxing,long boarding,surfing,skateboarding) I'll also be designing Tattoo's based upon Traditional Japanese Prints and the early Western Style Tattoo's, that were common place with the Sailors of that era.
If you've followed me on this Blog, please be sure to follow my new site when it's finished, cheers

Coming Soon:


No comments: